Sunday, December 18, 2011

20 Inspiring and Low Cost Holiday Decorations - Recycled

I suddenly realized today that there is only 1 WEEK until Christmas! I know, I know. But at the risk of sounding exactly like my forefathers, the time is zooming by as I get older, and that especially applies to Decembers! 

I've been gathering 'recycled Christmas' inspiration to share that I need to get out to you so that you can tackle any of those last-minute decorating needs at low cost and with minimal time. Here we go.


yes, I would also stop and stare at these recycled junk mail snowflakes if I had made them!
Michele Made Me


lovin' this unique and space saving cardboard christmas tree (dog not included)
El hada de papel


green balls of yarn in their organic state huddle together to repurpose as a christmas tree this year!
Sweater Surgery


now how do I get my hands on a load of old license plates to repurpose as christmas decor?
Recycled Art Co.


turn Martha's latest edition into this festive red magazine page christmas wreath
Childhood 101


Favecrafts


Life as a Thrifter


Johnson Banks


Green Eyed Monster


christmas stockings from recycled sweaters make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
Hand Made Pretties


LaDeDa Creations


Sweater Surgery


One Hundred Christmas Trees


Decoration Decoration


Saved By Love Creations


my friend M made this recycled bottle cap ornament
for our umpteenth annual ornament exchange party this year (Hi M!)


via Tatertots & Jello


I'd love to have a tree full of these recycled Tshirt christmas ornaments in shades of blues and greens
I Still Love You via Skip to My Lou


nothing says "drink milk" like this fabulous recycled milk carton wreath
Michele Made Me


my husband will just die if I suggest this recycled tire and hubcap christmas tree for the yard next year! but I absolutely love it!
So Funky


And if you are trying to pull together some decorating cheer on little-to-no budget, don't miss these 26 DIY projects from the forest. A little walk in the woods and a little inspiration will get you set up in no time!


See you again soon with some more last-minute holiday decorating ideas. I'm still walking around my own house - mostly because I'm way behind on time - but I like to tell myself that it's never too late! Are you still decorating? Or are you organized and done!

Until next time...
Mike



Stumble this post


Party!
Get Outta My Head

5 comments:

  1. Vielen lieben Dank für diese schöne Inspiration!

    LG von Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection you have put together. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michael - I'm looking through all these wonderful ideas and every single one I'm thinking, I love this, I could make this! So many great ways to be clever and recycle - thank you for constantly sharing such fabulous inspiration. (And thank you for highlighting my humble button star too). Sending you merry Christmas wishes with so much love xoxo Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great collection of recycled darlings! Thank you for sharing so many ideas in one place! Now there is no excuse for Christmas tree to be without decent amount of decorations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up, its nice post about media print, we all be familiar with media is a wonderful source of facts.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post fashion in hip hop

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com